- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soy Bean Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of pasta according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Add cooked pasta to skillet and saute for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add marinara sauce to skillet and stir together for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt as needed.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!
Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic and Bean Based PastaThis Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Black Bean Pasta and Balsamic Reduction is a must for a summer picnic or bbq. We tested this recipe by Katya from "Little Broken" and it turned out absolutely delicious! Did...
Tuscan Summer Pasta Salad is another one of our favorite summer salads made with our Soy Spaghetti. Perfect for your next potluck or BBQ!
Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta SaladThis Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta Salad is the perfect summer recipe for your next potluck or BBQ. We used our edamame fettuccine with fresh strawberries, arugula, avocado, fresh basil, and poppy seed dressing. Recipe inspired by...