- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soy Bean Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of pasta according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Add cooked pasta to skillet and saute for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add marinara sauce to skillet and stir together for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt as needed.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!
Quesadillas with Black Bean Fettuccine Wondering what you can do with black bean pasta? Try Quesadillas! We made these delicious vegan quesadillas with organic black bean fettuccine for that excellent source of protein at 44g per serving, rich in fiber and low on carb...
Meatless Burrito Salad with Vegan Bean Pasta Here's one of our favorite plant-based meal prep recipes! The Meatless Burrito Salad with Black Bean Spaghetti. Made with feisty beyondmeat beef crumbles, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro. A deliciouis vegan bean...
Mason Jar Mozzarella Pasta Salad Step up your meal prep game and score some extra points with mason jars! We used our Edamame Fettuccine and Chickpeas for added protein with Tomato, Arugula, Red Cabbage, and Mozzarella! Recipe inspired by Cassidy from Cozy Peach...