Basil Pesto With Edamame Fettuccine
If you’re not into making pesto at home, this is by far one of our favorite store-bought Pestos! We used The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco in this recipe. Ready in 15 minutes!
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 4 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 11oz (half) of Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco
- 1 cup Sundried tomatoes
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Edamame pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Heat Kirkland Basil Pesto in a pan over medium-high heat and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 3 – Add pasta to the pan and stir in with Pesto sauce.
- Step 4 – Top with sundried tomatoes and enjoy!