Watermelon Basil Feta Salad
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame or Soybean pasta
- 3 cups diced watermelon
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 cup feta crumbles
- 1/2 lime, zested
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups pickled watermelon rinds
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- Step 1 – Combine rice vinegar, water, ginger, garlic, sugar, salt, and sesame oil and stir until salt and sugar are dissolved. Pickle watermelon rinds for 24 hour
- Step 2 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, combine noodles with diced watermelon, red onions, basil, feta crumbles, olive oil, and pickled watermelon rinds. Toss together to mix well.
- Step 4 – Garnish with lime zest and serve.
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.