VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCE
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 8 baby mushrooms, washed and destemmed
- 1-2 cups of eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large head of broccoli, broke into florets
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 8-ounce can of sliced water chestnuts
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- Peanut Butter Miso Sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 2-3 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp white Miso
- 1 tbsp tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp ground chili paste
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Chop veggies and set aside.
- Step 3 – In large stir-fry pan over medium heat, add your minced garlic cloves and a tiny bit of water. Add all chopped veggies. Stir-fry until crisp-tender (10-12 minutes or more depending on the desired crispness of veggies) adding small amounts of water as needed.
- Step 4 – Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Step 5 – In a bowl, layer your noodles, veggies, and top with sauce and additional optional ingredients.
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.