VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCE
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 8 baby mushrooms, washed and destemmed
- 1-2 cups of eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large head of broccoli, broke into florets
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 8-ounce can of sliced water chestnuts
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- Peanut Butter Miso Sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 2-3 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp white Miso
- 1 tbsp tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp ground chili paste
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Chop veggies and set aside.
- Step 3 – In large stir-fry pan over medium heat, add your minced garlic cloves and a tiny bit of water. Add all chopped veggies. Stir-fry until crisp-tender (10-12 minutes or more depending on the desired crispness of veggies) adding small amounts of water as needed.
- Step 4 – Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Step 5 – In a bowl, layer your noodles, veggies, and top with sauce and additional optional ingredients.
Sweet Pepper Spaghetti By: The Only Bean Servings 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 15 mins Ingredients 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper 1/3 cup diced onions 2 tbsp minced garlic 2 tbsp olive oil 1 jar...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more