VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCE
By: Sarah Hayes
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 8 baby mushrooms, washed and destemmed
- 1-2 cups of eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large head of broccoli, broke into florets
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 8-ounce can of sliced water chestnuts
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- Peanut Butter Miso Sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 2-3 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp white Miso
- 1 tbsp tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp ground chili paste
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Chop veggies and set aside.
- Step 3 – In large stir-fry pan over medium heat, add your minced garlic cloves and a tiny bit of water. Add all chopped veggies. Stir-fry until crisp-tender (10-12 minutes or more depending on the desired crispness of veggies) adding small amounts of water as needed.
- Step 4 – Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Step 5 – In a bowl, layer your noodles, veggies, and top with sauce and additional optional ingredients.
A tasty protein packed Tostado Salad made with The Only Bean Black Bean Pasta and Sweet Earth Foods Tostada Salad kit from Costco. Ready in 5 minutes!read more
Turn your Pico De Gallo into a full nutritious meal with our Black Bean Pasta, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, corn, and lime juice. Ready in 10 minutes!read more
A delicious Asian Tamari Ginger Salad made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine, cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Ready in 10 minutes!read more