Prep: 20 min
Cook: 30 min
Yield: 4 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 package (16oz) extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups kale, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame beans
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Step 1 – Cook 8oz of Soy Bean Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a small bowl, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, sambal oelek, ginger, and 2-3 tablespoons of water. Set aside.
- Step 3 – Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 4 – Cut tofu into bite-size cubes and place them on a paper towel to absorb excess water.
- Step 5 – Place tofu onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and crisps, flipping halfway.
- Step 6 – In a small bowl, add kale and drizzle 2 teaspoons of olive oil with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 7 – Add soy bean pasta, edamame beans, tofu, kale, carrots, and cilantro into a bowl and top with creamy peanut sauce. Garnish with lime and enjoy!