Thai Coconut Curry with Edamame Pasta
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 cups frozen peas
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tin full fat coconut milk
- 400 ml water
- 1 lime
- 2 green chilis
- Fresh coriander
- Coconut flakes
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a large pan, saute onions with oil. After a few minutes, add crushed garlic and saute until soft.
- Step 3 – Add peas, green curry paste, coconut milk, and water to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 – Add pasta and top with green chili, coriander, coconut flakes, and a drizzle of coconut milk.
A delicious protein-packed veggie hummus wrap with our Black Bean Spaghetti.
A refreshing Thai recipe made with The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti.
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.