Tamari Ginger Edamame Pasta Salad
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 10 tbsp of Chosen Foods Tamari Ginger Dressing
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of Edamame Fettuccine according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – In a large bowl, combine vegetables with edamame pasta.
- Step 4 – Add sauce and toss to coat
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.