Sweet Pepper Spaghetti
By: The Only Bean
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions, and freshly diced peppers. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Add marinara sauce to skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to sauce and season with salt as needed. Cook and mix together for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!
A simple, fresh, and healthy spinach tomato pasta recipe made with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti.read more
Veggie Stir Fry with Peanut Miso Sauce and Edamame Spaghetti Pasta. Ready in 20 minutes!read more
A creamy and delicious Protein Pumpkin Pasta recipe made with The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine. Ready in 15 minutes!read more