Sweet Pepper Marinara with Soybean Spaghetti
A sweet twist to a classic marinara pasta dish. This Sweet Pepper Marinara with Soybean Spaghetti is packed with protein, gluten-free, plant-based, and delicious!
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions, and freshly diced peppers. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Add marinara sauce to skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to sauce and season with salt as needed. Cook and mix together for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!