Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta Salad
This Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta Salad is the perfect summer recipe for your next potluck or BBQ. We used our edamame fettuccine with fresh strawberries, arugula, avocado, fresh basil, and poppy seed dressing. Recipe inspired by Becky Hardin from “The Cookie Rookie”.. See more of her recipes on Instagram @thecookierookie.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 min
Yield: 8 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Edamame pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a large bowl, add pasta, arugula, salt, and pepper and toss to mix.
- Step 3 – Add sliced strawberries, cubed avocado, and fetta cheese.
- Step 4 – In a separate bowl, whisk together lemon juice, poppy seed dressing, and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Step 5 – Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir to fully coat. Serve warm or cold and enjoy!