SPINICH TOMATO SPAGHETTI
By: Vinh Le
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped brown onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 x 800g can of Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Pasta according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add garlic and onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste. Increase heat to high and bring to boil. Reduce heat and stir for 6-7 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Step 4 – Add spinach, parsley and sugar. Stir until spinach wilts.
- Step 5 – Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 6 – Add sauce to soybean pasta and enjoy!
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.