Spinach Tomato Pasta with Soybean Spaghetti
A healthy and delicious protein-packed Spinach Tomato Pasta recipe made with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti. Ready in 25 minutes! This recipe was created by Vinh Le, a photographer in Grand Rapids, MI. You can check out more of his photos on Instagram @its.vinh.le.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
Yield: 4 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped brown onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 x 800g can of Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add garlic and onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste. Increase heat to high and bring to boil. Reduce heat and stir for 6-7 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Step 4 – Add spinach, parsley, and sugar. Stir until spinach wilts.
- Step 5 – Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 6 – Add sauce to soybean pasta and enjoy!