SPINICH TOMATO SPAGHETTI
By: Vinh Le
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped brown onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 x 800g can of Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add garlic and onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste. Increase heat to high and bring to boil. Reduce heat and stir for 6-7 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Step 4 – Stir in parsley and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5 – Add the sauce to your soybean spaghetti and toss to combine.
A tasty protein packed Tostado Salad made with The Only Bean Black Bean Pasta and Sweet Earth Foods Tostada Salad kit from Costco. Ready in 5 minutes!read more
Turn your Pico De Gallo into a full nutritious meal with our Black Bean Pasta, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, corn, and lime juice. Ready in 10 minutes!read more
A delicious Asian Tamari Ginger Salad made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine, cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Ready in 10 minutes!read more