SPINICH TOMATO SPAGHETTI
By: Vinh Le
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped brown onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 x 800g can of Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add garlic and onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste. Increase heat to high and bring to boil. Reduce heat and stir for 6-7 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Step 4 – Stir in parsley and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5 – Add the sauce to your soybean spaghetti and toss to combine.
Sweet Pepper Spaghetti By: The Only Bean Servings 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 15 mins Ingredients 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper 1/3 cup diced onions 2 tbsp minced garlic 2 tbsp olive oil 1 jar...read more
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more