Soybean Spaghetti with Meatless Meatballs
The classic Spaghetti and Meatballs with a plant-based twist! No animals harmed in this recipe. We used The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti and 365 Meatless Meatballs from Whole Foods.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 4 Servings
Share this recipe
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Cook 12oz of meatless meatballs according to directions on the package.
- Step 3 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 4 – Add cooked pasta to skillet and saute for 1 minute.
- Step 5 – Add Kirkland marinara sauce and meatless meatballs to skillet and stir together for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt as needed.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!