Spaghetti and Meatless Meatballs
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of pasta according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Cook 12oz of meatless meatballs according to directions on package.
- Step 3 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 4 – Add cooked pasta to skillet and saute for 1 minute.
- Step 5 – Add kirkland marinara sauce and meatless meatballs to skillet and stir together for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt as needed.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
A healthy Asian Stir-fry made with our black bean or soybean pasta. Ready in just 10 minutes!