Spaghetti Meatball Bites
Spaghetti and meatballs for starters? Yes, we did! We used our soybean spaghetti and meatless meatballs by gardein to make these delicious mini bites. You’ll definitely want to try these at your next event.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 20 min
Yield: 24 Servings
Share this recipe
- Step 1 – Cook pasta al dente (2-3 mins) according to the package directions. Drain and mix with Alfredo sauce and 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Step 2 – Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 3 – Grease the mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill each of the 24 holes with Alfredo pasta using a fork to twirl it. Press down on the top to create the nest, adding more pasta if necessary. Sprinkle the tops with Mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on the middle oven rack. Remove the nests to cool. Finish making nests with remaining pasta.
- Step 4 – While nests are baking, heat the marinara sauce and meatless meatballs.
- Step 5 – Assemble meatless meatballs on top of the nests, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh basil if desired.