Southwest Chipotle pasta
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean pasta
- 6 oz bacon, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup grated cotija cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Render bacon in a pan over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until the meat is crisp and browned. Remove bacon from pan.
- Step 3 – Saute onion, corn, jalapeno, and chipotle in bacon fat for 4-6 minutes over medium heat.
- Step 4 – Add cream and bring to simmer.
- Step 5 – Add cotija and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Step 6 – Toss sauce with cooked pasta.
- Step 7 – Season with salt and pepper and top with crispy bacon.
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more