Southwest Chipotle Pasta with Black Bean Fettuccine
A tasty Southwest Chipotle Pasta dish with smokey chipotle cream and bacon. Made with The Only Bean Black Bean Pasta. Ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine
- 6 oz bacon, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup grated cotija cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of black bean pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Render bacon in a pan over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until the meat is crisp and browned. Remove bacon from pan.
- Step 3 – Saute onion, corn, jalapeno, and chipotle in bacon fat for 4-6 minutes over medium heat.
- Step 4 – Add cream and bring to simmer.
- Step 5 – Add cotija and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Step 6 – Toss sauce with cooked pasta.
- Step 7 – Season with salt and pepper and top with crispy bacon.