Southwest Chipotle pasta
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean pasta
- 6 oz bacon, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup grated cotija cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Render bacon in a pan over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until the meat is crisp and browned. Remove bacon from pan.
- Step 3 – Saute onion, corn, jalapeno, and chipotle in bacon fat for 4-6 minutes over medium heat.
- Step 4 – Add cream and bring to simmer.
- Step 5 – Add cotija and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Step 6 – Toss sauce with cooked pasta.
- Step 7 – Season with salt and pepper and top with crispy bacon.
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.