Shaved Asparagus Salad with Soybean Pasta
A refreshing salad with ribbons of shaved asparagus, parmesan cheese, raisins, pine nuts, and soybean pasta tossed in a lemon juice olive oil dressing. This recipe was inspired by CountryLiving’s Shaved Asparagus Parmesan Salad.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 min
Yield: 6 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and shaved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 3 tbsp. golden raisins
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shaved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of soybean spaghetti according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a large bowl, add asparagus and soybean pasta with oil and lemon juice. Toss and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Step 3 – Divide onto 5-6 plates and top with pine nuts, raisins, and parmesan.
- Step 4 – Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!