POWER PESTO PASTA
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or vegan parmesan, coarsely grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped finely (optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Pulse basil and pine nuts in a food processor.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and Parmesan and pulse several times more.
- Step 4 – Stream olive oil in slowly while food processor is running
- Step 5 – Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add pesto and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 6 – In a large bowl, mix pesto with noodles, parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes (optional).
Vegan Thai Lettuce Wraps The pastabilities are endless! We did a little remix of our favorite Thai Lettuce Wrap recipe and used our Black Bean Fettuccine with a delicious spicy peanut sauce. Enjoy this healthy treat inspired by taste of home. Level: EasyPrep: 15 min...
Angel Hair Soybean Pasta NestsTry this easy to make healthy bites packed with 44g of protein, rich in fiber and low on carb Organic Soybean Spaghetti Pasta. You thought there wasn't anything better than creamy spinach dip... Just wait until you see what that dip can...
Spicy Black Bean Nachos Gluten Free Pasta Taste the perfect Spicy Baked Organic Black Bean Nachos packed with 44g of protein, low on carb and rich in fiber, this is the ultimate comfort food! Another great recipe from Budget bytes. Level: ModeratePrep: 15 min Cook: 20...