POWER PESTO PASTA
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or vegan parmesan, coarsely grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped finely (optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Pulse basil and pine nuts in a food processor.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and Parmesan and pulse several times more.
- Step 4 – Stream olive oil in slowly while food processor is running
- Step 5 – Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add pesto and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 6 – In a large bowl, mix pesto with noodles, parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes (optional).
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.