POWER PESTO PASTA
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or vegan parmesan, coarsely grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped finely (optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Pulse basil and pine nuts in a food processor.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and Parmesan and pulse several times more.
- Step 4 – Stream olive oil in slowly while food processor is running
- Step 5 – Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add pesto and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 6 – In a large bowl, mix pesto with noodles, parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes (optional).
Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic and Bean Based PastaThis Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Black Bean Pasta and Balsamic Reduction is a must for a summer picnic or bbq. We tested this recipe by Katya from "Little Broken" and it turned out absolutely delicious! Did...
Tuscan Summer Pasta Salad is another one of our favorite summer salads made with our Soy Spaghetti. Perfect for your next potluck or BBQ!
Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta SaladThis Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta Salad is the perfect summer recipe for your next potluck or BBQ. We used our edamame fettuccine with fresh strawberries, arugula, avocado, fresh basil, and poppy seed dressing. Recipe inspired by...