POWER PESTO PASTA
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or vegan parmesan, coarsely grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped finely (optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Pulse basil and pine nuts in a food processor.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and Parmesan and pulse several times more.
- Step 4 – Stream olive oil in slowly while food processor is running
- Step 5 – Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add pesto and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 6 – In a large bowl, mix pesto with noodles, parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes (optional).
Quesadillas with Black Bean Fettuccine Wondering what you can do with black bean pasta? Try Quesadillas! We made these delicious vegan quesadillas with organic black bean fettuccine for that excellent source of protein at 44g per serving, rich in fiber and low on carb...
Meatless Burrito Salad with Vegan Bean Pasta Here's one of our favorite plant-based meal prep recipes! The Meatless Burrito Salad with Black Bean Spaghetti. Made with feisty beyondmeat beef crumbles, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro. A deliciouis vegan bean...
Mason Jar Mozzarella Pasta Salad Step up your meal prep game and score some extra points with mason jars! We used our Edamame Fettuccine and Chickpeas for added protein with Tomato, Arugula, Red Cabbage, and Mozzarella! Recipe inspired by Cassidy from Cozy Peach...