POWER PESTO PASTA
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or vegan parmesan, coarsely grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped finely (optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Pulse basil and pine nuts in a food processor.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and Parmesan and pulse several times more.
- Step 4 – Stream olive oil in slowly while food processor is running
- Step 5 – Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add pesto and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 6 – In a large bowl, mix pesto with noodles, parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes (optional).
A healthy Asian Stir-fry made with our black bean or soybean pasta. Ready in just 10 minutes!
A delicious go-to recipe made with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti and marinara sauce. Ready in 13 minutes!
A delicious Asian Tamari Ginger Salad made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine, cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Ready in 10 minutes!