Pico De Gallo Black Bean Pasta Salad
By: The Only Bean
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean pasta
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- Salt and pepper to season
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of The Only Bean according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Chop, dice, and mince vegetables.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, stir tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, corn, and lime juice.
- Step 4 – Add pasta and toss with vegetables.
- Step 5 – Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.