Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Soybean Spaghetti
If you’re looking for a refreshing pasta salad this summer, look no further! We used our Soybean Spaghetti Pasta in this delicious Mandarin Pasta Salad recipe and it turned out amazing!
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or cashews
- 1 4oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of soybean spaghetti according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Combine all of the dressing ingredients and mix together well. Chill until ready to use.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, toss soybean spaghetti, spinach, raisins, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro. Top with dressing before serving.
Quesadillas with Black Bean Fettuccine Wondering what you can do with black bean pasta? Try Quesadillas! We made these delicious vegan quesadillas with organic black bean fettuccine for that excellent source of protein at 44g per serving, rich in fiber and low on carb...
Meatless Burrito Salad with Vegan Bean Pasta Here's one of our favorite plant-based meal prep recipes! The Meatless Burrito Salad with Black Bean Spaghetti. Made with feisty beyondmeat beef crumbles, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro. A deliciouis vegan bean...
Mason Jar Mozzarella Pasta Salad Step up your meal prep game and score some extra points with mason jars! We used our Edamame Fettuccine and Chickpeas for added protein with Tomato, Arugula, Red Cabbage, and Mozzarella! Recipe inspired by Cassidy from Cozy Peach...