Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Soybean Spaghetti
If you’re looking for a refreshing pasta salad this summer, look no further! We used our Soybean Spaghetti Pasta in this delicious Mandarin Pasta Salad recipe and it turned out amazing!
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or cashews
- 1 4oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of soybean spaghetti according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Combine all of the dressing ingredients and mix together well. Chill until ready to use.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, toss soybean spaghetti, spinach, raisins, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro. Top with dressing before serving.
Laksa Bean Noodle SoupWho doesn’t love a warm soup on a chilly autumn day? 🍜 What about bold flavors from ingredients like garlic, onions, chilies, and lemongrass? Try out your culinary skills and get cozy with a creamy and spicy Laksa Noodle Soup! We created...
Vegan Chow Mein with TofuReady to chow down on some Chow Mein? Follow these simple steps and you will be! This dish of Chinese descent is wholly plant-based and ideal for the individual seeking benefits of both tastiness and healthiness. Tofu and our Organic Soybean...
Vegetable Pad Thai with Bean Noodles Vegetable Pad Thai is a classic Thai dish that hits the spot every time. Bursting with perfectly contrasting flavors like peanuts, cilantro, lime; filling you up just right; combining the soft and crunchy textures like tofu and...