Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Soybean Spaghetti
If you’re looking for a refreshing pasta salad this summer, look no further! We used our Soybean Spaghetti Pasta in this delicious Mandarin Pasta Salad recipe and it turned out amazing!
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or cashews
- 1 4oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of soybean spaghetti according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Combine all of the dressing ingredients and mix together well. Chill until ready to use.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, toss soybean spaghetti, spinach, raisins, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro. Top with dressing before serving.
Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic and Bean Based PastaThis Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Black Bean Pasta and Balsamic Reduction is a must for a summer picnic or bbq. We tested this recipe by Katya from "Little Broken" and it turned out absolutely delicious! Did...
Tuscan Summer Pasta Salad is another one of our favorite summer salads made with our Soy Spaghetti. Perfect for your next potluck or BBQ!
Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta SaladThis Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta Salad is the perfect summer recipe for your next potluck or BBQ. We used our edamame fettuccine with fresh strawberries, arugula, avocado, fresh basil, and poppy seed dressing. Recipe inspired by...