Prep: 20 min
Cook: 30 min
Yield: 4 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup drained capers, patted dry
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, patted dry
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups baby arugula
- Step 1 – Cook 8oz of Edamame Fettuccine according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a large skillet, heat 4 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add capers and cook until they burst and are crisp. Transfer capers to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside. Reserve oil in the skillet.
- Step 3 – Cook cauliflower in the skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and add garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes until cauliflower begins to soften.
- Step 4 – Uncover and increase to high heat. Add chickpeas, butter, oil, and continue to cook until cauliflower and chickpeas are lightly browned.
- Step 5 – Remove skillet from heat and add lemon juice, 1/4 cup of water, butter, and pasta. Toss and until pasta is coated evenly.
- Step 6 – In a small bowl, add kale and drizzle 2 teaspoons of olive oil with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 7 – Serve with arugula and crispy capers combined.