Layered Taco Pasta Salad with Black Bean Fettuccine
Here’s a tasty layered taco salad recipe that’s perfect for any event. We replaced ground beef with our black bean fettuccine for plant-based protein! This recipe was inspired by Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 5 min
Yield: 6 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 can sweet corn
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup Beanfields Spicy Queso Bean Chips
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Black Bean pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a large pan, add pasta, taco seasoning, and 1/3 cup of water. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes and let cool.
- Step 3 – In a small bowl, mix salsa, sour cream, and lime juice.
- Step 4 – In a large bowl, layer ingredients to your liking and top with cheese, sour cream salsa mix, and crushed chips.