Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1/2 diced cucumber
- 1/2 diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 12 oz Italian Dressing
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Combine noodles with diced vegetables in a large bowl.
- Step 3 – Pour Italian dressing and toss to coat.
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more