Hummus Veggie Wrap with Black Bean Pasta
A delicious plant-based twist on the traditional hummus wrap. This recipe is made with black bean pasta for added protein. Ready in just 10 minutes!
- 1 package (2oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 2 thin slices of cucumber
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup micogreens
- Step 1 – Cook 2oz of The Only Bean Black Bean Spaghetti according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Spread hummus on the tortilla.
- Step 3 – Layer vegetables and black bean pasta evenly on tortilla.
- Step 4 – Fold the wrap tightly starting from one side and roll toward the other. Cut in half and serve.
Roasted Fennel and Artichoke Pasta SaladThis tasty roasted fennel and artichoke pasta salad is made with sweet roasted fennel, artichokes, edamame fettuccine, and a lite lemony dressing. Recipe inspired by Savita from Chef De Home. See more of her recipes on...
Bruschetta Tofu Protein Pasta Salad This colorful dish was super easy to make and full of plant-based protein! Inspired by Karina's Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Salad from Cafe Delites. We replaced chicken with tofu and used The Only Bean protein pasta made from soybeans...
Layered Taco Pasta Salad with Black Bean FettuccineHere's a tasty layered taco salad recipe that's perfect for any event. We replaced ground beef with our black bean fettuccine for plant-based protein! This recipe was inspired by Spicy Southern Kitchen.Level:...