Prep: 20 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 4 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 lb firm tofu
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 350°F. Season tofu with salt and pepper. In a separate medium bowl, whisk vegetable broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic.
- Step 2 – In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add tofu and sear each side evenly.
- Step 3 – Pour broth mixture into the skillet and bring to simmer over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Step 4 – Cook 8oz of Black Bean Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 5 – In a large bowl, toss broccolini with sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 6-8 minutes in the oven.
- Step 5 – Assemble the black bean pasta, broccolini, and tofu into the meal-prep containers and garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.