Green Beans with Crushed Salt-and-Vinegar Chips
Looking for a protein-packed meal? Look no further! This recipe has more than 50g of plant-based protein from peas (8g) and black bean pasta (44g)! To make things more interesting, we also used salt-and-vinegar plantain chips from Barnana. The result? A delicious meal to fuel your body after a nice workout! This recipe was inspired by Country Living.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 6 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 lb of green beans, blanched
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 cup salt-and-vinegar chips, crushed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Step 1 – Cook 8oz of Black Bean Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Boil 1 lb of green beans for 3-5 minutes with 1 tbsp of salt.
- Step 3 – In a small bowl, toss salt-and-vinegar chips with lemon zest.
- Step 4 – In a large bowl, toss green beans, Black Bean Pasta, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Step 5 – Divide into 6 serving plates, top with chip mixture, and enjoy!