Angel Hair Soybean Pasta Nests
Try this easy to make healthy bites packed with 44g of protein, rich in fiber and low on carb Organic Soybean Spaghetti Pasta. You thought there wasn’t anything better than creamy spinach dip… Just wait until you see what that dip can do in these just-right bites. Another easy to follow recipe from Hy-vee.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
Yield: 18 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of Organic Soybean Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz) jar Alfredo sauce, warmed
- bacon bits (optional)
- fresh basil (optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Black Bean pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add cooked pasta, tossing to coat. Divide pasta among prepared muffin tins, twisting pasta to form nest. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until just turning golden brown.
- Step 3 – Remove nests from muffin tin and top with warmed Alfredo sauce, bacon bits and basil.