CREAMY ONE POT PUMPKIN PASTA
A delicious creamy one-pot pumpkin pasta recipe made with The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine. Ready to eat in just 15 minutes!
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean pasta
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup lite coconut milk**
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped curly kale
- Fresh parsley
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of pasta according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – In the same stock pot you just cooked the pasta in, water sauté onions and garlic until onions are soft, 3 – 5 minutes.
- Step 3 – Stir in vegetable broth, pumpkin puree, lite coconut milk, and white wine vinegar. Add in all seasonings and stir well.
- Step 4 – Stir in reserved pasta and add kale.
- Step 5 – Stir well until kale is wilted.
- Step 6 – Serve with chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!