CREAMY ONE POT PUMPKIN PASTA
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean pasta
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup lite coconut milk**
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped curly kale
- Fresh parsley
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of pasta according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – In the same stock pot you just cooked the pasta in, water sauté onions and garlic until onions are soft, 3 – 5 minutes.
- Step 3 – Stir in vegetable broth, pumpkin puree, lite coconut milk, and white wine vinegar. Add in all seasonings and stir well.
- Step 4 – Stir in reserved pasta and add kale.
- Step 5 – Stir well until kale is wilted.
- Step 6 – Serve with chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more
A simple twist on the traditional Italian Caprese Salad. This dish is made with our Black Bean Fettuccine and herb-infused olive oil. Topped with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella pearls.read more