Creamy & Crunchy Peanut Noodles
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cucumber, shaved
- 2 carrots, shaved
- 2 small sweet red peppers, chopped
- Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter (make sure the label says peanuts only as an ingredient)
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp organic Tamari sauce
- 3 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Whisk crunchy peanut butter, warm water, sesame oil, coconut aminos, Tamari sauce, rice vinegar, garlic clove, ginger, and sriracha together.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, add noodles, vegetables, and peanut sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Step 4 – Garnish with chopped cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds.
A simple, fresh, and healthy spinach tomato pasta recipe made with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti.
A delicious protein-packed Sweet Pepper Marinara Pasta recipe made with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti. Ready in 15 minutes!
Veggie Stir Fry with Peanut Miso Sauce and Edamame Spaghetti Pasta. Ready in 20 minutes!