Creamy & Crunchy Peanut Noodles
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cucumber, shaved
- 2 carrots, shaved
- 2 small sweet red peppers, chopped
- Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter (make sure the label says peanuts only as an ingredient)
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp organic Tamari sauce
- 3 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Whisk crunchy peanut butter, warm water, sesame oil, coconut aminos, Tamari sauce, rice vinegar, garlic clove, ginger, and sriracha together.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, add noodles, vegetables, and peanut sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Step 4 – Garnish with chopped cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds.
Sweet Pepper Spaghetti By: The Only Bean Servings 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 15 mins Ingredients 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper 1/3 cup diced onions 2 tbsp minced garlic 2 tbsp olive oil 1 jar...read more
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more