Creamy & Crunchy Peanut Noodles
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cucumber, shaved
- 2 carrots, shaved
- 2 small sweet red peppers, chopped
- Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter (make sure the label says peanuts only as an ingredient)
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp organic Tamari sauce
- 3 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Whisk crunchy peanut butter, warm water, sesame oil, coconut aminos, Tamari sauce, rice vinegar, garlic clove, ginger, and sriracha together.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, add noodles, vegetables, and peanut sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Step 4 – Garnish with chopped cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds.
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.