Bruschetta Tofu Protein Pasta Salad
This colorful dish was super easy to make and full of plant-based protein! Inspired by Karina’s Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Salad from Cafe Delites. We replaced chicken with tofu and used The Only Bean protein pasta made from soybeans for a whopping total of 40g of protein! 💪
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 6 Servings
Share this recipe
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 14oz tofu, sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Balsamic Glaze
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of soybean spaghetti according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Season tofu with herbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large pan, add oil and sear tofu over medium heat until browned on both sides. Remove and set tofu aside.
- Step 3 – In the same pan, add oil and saute the garlic and red onions for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add tomatoes to the pan and toss them gently until they are heated.
- Step 5 – Add pasta and toss with all the ingredients until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Step 6 – Plate the pasta with ingredients combined and top with seared tofu, basil leaves, and balsamic glaze. This dish can be enjoyed hot (consumed immediately) or cold (refrigerated for 1 hour before served).