Black Bean Caprese
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 2 Tbsp black peppercorn, freshly crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 5 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup herb infused olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 5-6 sage leaves
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorn, freshly crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Step 1 – In a glass jar, combine olive oil with basil, sage leaves, and crushed black peppercorn. Cover jar and infuse for 24 hours or if sunny, leave it exposed to the sun to speed up infusing.
- Step 2 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 3 – Heat the herb infused oil with garlic and 1 Tbsp of black peppercorn in a pan over medium-high heat until garlic starts to brown.
- Step 4 – In a large bowl, toss cooked noodles with infused oil, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella pearls.
- Step 5 – Plate and add black peppercorn and salt to taste.
A simple, fresh, and healthy spinach tomato pasta recipe made with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti.read more
Sweet Pepper Spaghetti By: The Only Bean Servings 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 15 mins Ingredients 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper 1/3 cup diced onions 2 tbsp minced garlic 2 tbsp olive oil 1 jar...read more
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more