Black Bean Caprese
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 2 Tbsp black peppercorn, freshly crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 5 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup herb infused olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 5-6 sage leaves
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorn, freshly crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Step 1 – In a glass jar, combine olive oil with basil, sage leaves, and crushed black peppercorn. Cover jar and infuse for 24 hours or if sunny, leave it exposed to the sun to speed up infusing.
- Step 2 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 3 – Heat the herb infused oil with garlic and 1 Tbsp of black peppercorn in a pan over medium-high heat until garlic starts to brown.
- Step 4 – In a large bowl, toss cooked noodles with infused oil, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella pearls.
- Step 5 – Plate and add black peppercorn and salt to taste.
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more