Black Bean Caprese
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 2 Tbsp black peppercorn, freshly crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 5 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup herb infused olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 5-6 sage leaves
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorn, freshly crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Step 1 – In a glass jar, combine olive oil with basil, sage leaves, and crushed black peppercorn. Cover jar and infuse for 24 hours or if sunny, leave it exposed to the sun to speed up infusing.
- Step 2 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 3 – Heat the herb infused oil with garlic and 1 Tbsp of black peppercorn in a pan over medium-high heat until garlic starts to brown.
- Step 4 – In a large bowl, toss cooked noodles with infused oil, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella pearls.
- Step 5 – Plate and add black peppercorn and salt to taste.
A tasty protein packed Tostado Salad made with The Only Bean Black Bean Pasta and Sweet Earth Foods Tostada Salad kit from Costco. Ready in 5 minutes!
Turn your Pico De Gallo into a full nutritious meal with our Black Bean Pasta, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, corn, and lime juice. Ready in 10 minutes!
A delicious Asian Tamari Ginger Salad made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine, cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Ready in 10 minutes!