- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean or Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cooking wine
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 3 tsp sugar
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and sliced vegetables to skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat. Remove from skillet after vegetables are cooked.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to skillet and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Step 5 – Combine vegetables with noodles in skillet and add salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 6 – Top with white pepper powder and sprinkle green onions on top.
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.