- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean or Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cooking wine
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 3 tsp sugar
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and sliced vegetables to skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat. Remove from skillet after vegetables are cooked.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to skillet and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Step 5 – Combine vegetables with noodles in skillet and add salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 6 – Top with white pepper powder and sprinkle green onions on top.
Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic and Bean Based PastaThis Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Black Bean Pasta and Balsamic Reduction is a must for a summer picnic or bbq. We tested this recipe by Katya from "Little Broken" and it turned out absolutely delicious! Did...
Tuscan Summer Pasta Salad is another one of our favorite summer salads made with our Soy Spaghetti. Perfect for your next potluck or BBQ!
Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta SaladThis Strawberry Avocado Bean Pasta Salad is the perfect summer recipe for your next potluck or BBQ. We used our edamame fettuccine with fresh strawberries, arugula, avocado, fresh basil, and poppy seed dressing. Recipe inspired by...