- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean or Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cooking wine
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 3 tsp sugar
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and sliced vegetables to skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat. Remove from skillet after vegetables are cooked.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to skillet and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Step 5 – Combine vegetables with noodles in skillet and add salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 6 – Top with white pepper powder and sprinkle green onions on top.
Sweet Pepper Spaghetti By: The Only Bean Servings 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 15 mins Ingredients 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper 1/3 cup diced onions 2 tbsp minced garlic 2 tbsp olive oil 1 jar...read more
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more