ASIAN SESAME NOODLE SALAD
By: The Only Bean
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup maggi chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup wonton strips (Optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – In a small bowl, mix
chillisauce, hoisin sauce, minced ginger, and minced garlic.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, combine vegetables and edamame pasta.
- Step 4 – Add sauce and toss to coat
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
This recipe was created by Chuck Jenkins!
A tasty protein packed Tostado Salad made with The Only Bean Black Bean Pasta and Sweet Earth Foods Tostada Salad kit from Costco. Ready in 5 minutes!read more
Turn your Pico De Gallo into a full nutritious meal with our Black Bean Pasta, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, corn, and lime juice. Ready in 10 minutes!read more
A delicious Asian Tamari Ginger Salad made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine, cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Ready in 10 minutes!read more