ASIAN SESAME NOODLE SALAD
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup maggi chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup wonton strips (Optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – In a small bowl, mix chilli sauce, hoisin sauce, minced ginger, and minced garlic.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, combine vegetables and black bean pasta.
- Step 4 – Add sauce and toss to coat
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more