ASIAN SESAME NOODLE SALAD
- 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup maggi chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup wonton strips (Optional)
- Step 1 – Cook 1/2 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – In a small bowl, mix
chillisauce, hoisin sauce, minced ginger, and minced garlic.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, combine vegetables and edamame pasta.
- Step 4 – Add sauce and toss to coat
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Ingredients: The Only Bean Pasta, Coleslaw, Ken’s Asian Sesame with Ginger Soy Dressing.
Instructions: Mix pasta, coleslaw, and dressing together in a large bowl. Top with chopped green onions and cilantro (optional).
The perfect pesto pasta duo! This dish is made with The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco.
A delicious Thai fusion salad with mango and high protein black bean pasta! This recipe is made with The Only Bean pasta and Taylor Farm’s Salad Kit.
The perfect plant-based duo packed with protein. This recipe was made with Kirkland Marinara Sauce from Costco and Wholefood’s 365 Meatless Meatballs.