Sweet Pepper Spaghetti
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions, and freshly diced peppers. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Add marinara sauce to skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to sauce and season with salt as needed. Cook and mix together for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!
A simple twist on the traditional Italian Caprese Salad. This dish is made with our Black Bean Fettuccine and herb-infused olive oil. Topped with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella pearls.read more
A tasty southwest inspired pasta dish with smokey chipotle cream and bacon. This recipe goes perfectly with our black bean pasta. Ready in 20 minutes.read more
Watermelon Basil Feta Salad with Pickled Watermelon Rinds and bean pasta. A refreshing summer salad that’ll impress your guest! This recipe works great with our Edamame or Soybean pasta.read more