Sweet Pepper Spaghetti
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions, and freshly diced peppers. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Add marinara sauce to skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to sauce and season with salt as needed. Cook and mix together for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more
A simple twist on the traditional Italian Caprese Salad. This dish is made with our Black Bean Fettuccine and herb-infused olive oil. Topped with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella pearls.read more
A tasty southwest inspired pasta dish with smokey chipotle cream and bacon. This recipe goes perfectly with our black bean pasta. Ready in 20 minutes.read more