Sweet Pepper Spaghetti
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soya Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cup diced green, red & yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet and add minced garlic, onions, and freshly diced peppers. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Step 3 – Add marinara sauce to skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to sauce and season with salt as needed. Cook and mix together for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 5 – Top your finished dish with parmesan (optional) and enjoy!
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH PEANUT MISO SAUCEBy: Sarah Hayes Servings 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins Ready 20 mins Ingredients 1/2 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti or Fettuccine 1 medium red onion, sliced thin 1 red pepper, sliced thin 8 baby mushrooms, washed...read more
Pumpkin makes a perfect base for the sauce and to that, we added some veggie broth, lite coconut milk, and savory seasonings and the result is a pasta dish that is creamy and savory!read more
A creamy, crunchy, peanut noodle recipe made by Hristina, a.k.a. the Wellness Passionista! This recipe pairs well with The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti Pasta.read more